Never given what was promised.Totally ancient kitchen equipment.

Dirty and under maintained. School is ful of rodents and cockroaches. Teachers are awful. All the school cares about is giving them your money.

Equipment given to cook with is garbage. No class rooms for most classes. Have to have lecture in the dining room. Uniforms and books were taken away from the student to increase there profits .

Management were misfits from othe businesses who clearly didn't know what they were doing. Never helpful .

Allways worked about weather you paid you bill for the week.People would chase you down in the middle of class and embarrass you to make sure you paid.

Had an Experience with Star Career Academy?

Comments

Star_Career

Thank you for your feedback.We are sorry to hear about your negative experience.

This information concerns us and we would like more details about what you experienced.Please leave your email or contact one of our team members at 1-800-659-STAR.

to Star_Career Mount Sinai, New York, United States #968329

You do not care if a student has a negative experience.You just want the money and nothing else.

Your company ruins lives.There is nothing the school does well.

Universal Technical Institute Automotive Program Review Universal Technical Institute "This is in regards to a specific negative review, and others like it, about Universal Technical Institute. I graduated from UTI in Houston, January 2005. Never ONCE was an associates..." Read more Legacy Education Alliance - Be Smart and Run Away Legacy Education Alliance "I am taking my time and effort to write this review hoping that one less person could be saved from a unnecessary financial disaster. There is no free lunch. The..." Read more The Coaching Institute - Criminal Minds at TCI The Coaching Institute "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..." Read more Rich Dad Education - Absolute Waste of Time and Money Rich Dad Education "I attended the Rich Dad initial real estate seminar on 1/23/16 when it was in Las Vegas. This first meeting was free of course, to lure people in. Several of..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more