PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND STAR CAREER ACADEMY ON WELSH & THE BLVD ITS A JOKE THEY JUST WANT YOUR LOAN MONEY AND THATS ALL THEY CARE ABOUT PLEASE DONT SPEND 19,000 ON THE DIALYSIS PROGRAM FOR NO REASON ITS A WASTE OF 9 MONTHS TIME..THEY ARE SO UNPROFESSIONAL THERES ONLY A FEW TEACHERS THAT CARE ABOUT YOU..I HAD MR.JASON FOR PHLEBOTOMY HE WAS GREAT BUT OTHER THEN THAT THE SCHOOL IS HORRIBLE PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE ON WELSH &BLVD IN PHILADELPHIA

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #1249138

I was a student at the campus on Welsh & the blvd it is was the worse I went all the way from mod 101 to mod 114 then I feld 114 I was supposed to start the next 114 class and never got called when the class started back up so I called to find out what the problem was and I was told that the class was full and that the next class would start in February then I see on the news that the school had closed down now I'm stuck with a loan ,no certificate ,my transcript doesn't transfer over to any other school and no one to tell me what their doing about this situation .So the best thing to do is talk to a Lawyer because I'm not paying for something that I don't have.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #947315

Mr. Jason is great as well as many of the other instructors.

I found nothing but respectful, helpful and knowledgeable people here.

Some of the students do not take the program seriously and do not get out of the program what is offered. If they do not put their all into their education how can anyone expect another person to put their all into them?

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #947081

Dialysis is more then 9 months. Did you not finish??

All of my teachers have been great, understanding, and very respectful.

As long at your there to do what you need to do, act like and adult, do your best there week be no problems. I carry a 4.0 and have had the best experience.