Star Career Academy - Dialysis Program Newark

I went to the Newark campus, and there was no internship as promised. After we passed the point were we could not withdraw and owe nothing, we were told that the internship was in house.

How can you learn to do a treatment in house, there is no Pt so you really don't walk away with experience.

I stopped looking for a job after my own sister who was a unit manager at the time, told me she would not give me a job because she had to fire a Star grad some weeks before i applied. Also, the teachers would talk down to you, and gossip about the students.

Product or Service Mentioned: Star Career Academy Dialysis Program.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Star Career Academy - Dialysis Program Review

1.1
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

My daughter attended Star Career Academy in 2014 for Dialysis Tech. Throughout her studies the whole program was changed several times, her teachers were switched and some teachers quit or either got fired in the middle of the program which caused her not to have a successful course.

It was too much confusion. She was promissed an internship which she never received. She was promissed that they would help her get a job which they never did. Now me and my husband are stuck paying a tuition for nothing.

Because thats just what she got out of Star Career Academy "Nothing"! Something needs to be done about this school.

Product or Service Mentioned: Star Career Academy Dialysis Program.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Star Career Academy - Dialysis Program Review from Perkasie, Pennsylvania

Additional Fees

Not a good school at all. We were lied to from the beginning.

Product or Service Mentioned: Star Career Academy Dialysis Program.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

We should be reimbursed for the loan the other half we have to pay for the whole year and change we wasted and time we been stressed out for not getting proper training meaning a place to intern so we could learn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People are so selfish they don't even have the Surgical Tech in Newark or Clifton anymore so guilty!