Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Do not go here!!Total rip off and the teachers are uneducated.

The school is highly unorganized and unprofessional. I had one class left a total of five weeks and I literally was just pulled out of my class that's about the end to let me know that I can't finish my last class because the class isn't going right now and I have to wait 45 to 90 days until I can take my last class and then my externship to finish the program which is total *** consider i'm paying $12,000 to do this program which I could've just went to my local college and have done it for 2000.

I specifically took the program and the classes the way I did so I could exit the state of New Jersey January 1 now I can't finish the program.I have to leave the state of New Jersey by January 1 for personal reasons and so they just *** me and now I'm stuck with a loan of $12,000.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of star career academy customer care. Star Career Academy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned star career academy customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Star Career Academy.

Comments