After almost two months Star closes without even saying anything. The program was awesome until this.

I never received any notice of closing. Honestly if my classmates did not say anything and seeing it on the news, I wouldn't have believed it. I finally was able to get ahold of a rep at the school and I was inform that students would not be getting any refund back. The only funds that could be refunded were my federal loans.

What a disappointment. This is appalling, I hear another class action lawsuit coming.

It is so unfortunate that it had to end this way. The chefs were great, especially Chef Ginamarie!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of star career academy program. Star Career Academy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned star career academy program in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Star Career Academy.

Comments

Pleasantville, New York, United States #1253762

This is not s shock. The school got what it deserved.

They never cared about the welfare of their students. Only the bottom line.

The owners and management are all dirt bags. The wicked witch is dead.