Star Career Academy - Review about Educational Program from Bloomfield, New Jersey

35 of 82 Star Career Academy reviews

I have graduated from this school and I have decided to go back and get the pastry chef completed.Perfect attendance 4.0 GPA before I was done I've told Nancy Beatty 2weeks before externships whee and if possible I can have extern close to my home address.

She turned around and sends some other person their and me to a site where I have to deal with headaches to get to the site.. what's funny is that she never checked the site out before placing there.. I've just a Chef with my license over 2 yrs. Now working to become a bonified Chef..I am letting my attorney handle this because Star's in Newark needs to get it together.

Another thing we can't graduate until there are enough s g students that has completed extern..Bull ***.....

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Educational Program
Review category
Education
review #612969

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Star Career Academy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
35 of 82 Star Career Academy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 01, 2015 #966682 Bloomfield, New Jersey, United States

Get it together I'm not a secretary I have someone to handle my secretarial business I guess your apart of the nonsense...is that clear enough... Mr anonymous... Lol.... This Man isn't settling ,,..... Sorry ..... Support the righteous movement not the ones whom hinders...and for the record my investors are not to happy about the way I'm being treated and this info comes from my business partners ....A Master Chef ..so be careful everyone needs someone...

0 0 Reply

Mar 25, 2015 #963241 Bloomfield, New Jersey, United States

Excuse me, I disagree with the way she is handling this . It's not like it's my first time going to that school so I know the games they play, I'm not on welfare nor do I get any publishing assistance,. I have to pay out of my pocket.,,. Someone from the school needs to contact me quick or I'm going to the Better Business bureau....soon..enough...

0 0 Reply

May 27, 2015 #988639

Publishing assistance? Are you high?

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.