I am an alumni student of Star Career Academy(graduated in 2004) I went back in 2013 for a "refresher" course in phlebotomy.It has absolutely changed my life for the better.

I can only speak highly of the faculty that is currently there, I worked with them closely and all were extremely helpful.I especially admire my instructor that taught me phlebotomy-Excellent, knowledgeable, educated- I could go on. It is worth the time when you put the time in. I have learned and grown from my experience and will continue to keep pursuing my dreams.

I have the school to thank for this!I will always be an advocate for this institution!!

Had an Experience with Star Career Academy?

Comments

Would you by chance know the federal school code for star career academy

Stratford Career Institute - HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA Stratford Career Institute "I RECENTLY WAS DROPED FROM MY LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE DUE THAT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WAS NOT RECONIZED AND IT WAS NOT VALID, IAM VERY UPSET WITH STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE..." Read more COSS and STEI - STEI and COSS Fraud Singapore COSS and STEI "I would like to complain the fraud institution STEi and COSS. STEi in a Singapore college which is providing 3 months studies and 6 months internship. The Principal marketing agent..." Read more The Coaching Institute - Criminal Minds at TCI The Coaching Institute "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - NVREA-More Than Expected Nv Real Estate Academy "My name is Elizabeth Brumbaugh. My husband and attend the NV BusTour in July 2017. We both were extremely skeptical but when we left we were pleased that we took..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more