Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey

I am an alumni student of Star Career Academy(graduated in 2004) I went back in 2013 for a "refresher" course in phlebotomy.It has absolutely changed my life for the better.

I can only speak highly of the faculty that is currently there, I worked with them closely and all were extremely helpful.I especially admire my instructor that taught me phlebotomy-Excellent, knowledgeable, educated- I could go on. It is worth the time when you put the time in. I have learned and grown from my experience and will continue to keep pursuing my dreams.

I have the school to thank for this!I will always be an advocate for this institution!!

Had an Experience with Star Career Academy?

Comments

Would you by chance know the federal school code for star career academy

School Of Permaculture - Nicholas Burtner - arrogant with Messiah Complex School Of Permaculture "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..." Read more Curriculum Associates - Is this a horror game? 5 Nights at I Ready's? Curriculum Associates "This is dirt cheap. The graphics are terrible, they shouldn't trying to act "cool". The thing adults don't understand is when they are making a online "learning" program, there's NO..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I ready is bulls*t Curriculum Associates "I ready is incredibily annoying.. The graphics are horrible, that is no expression and their is no fun. It agust to you but it is very slow and glitches..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - Trust But Verify Nv Real Estate Academy " Trust but verify-this is one of the most important tenets of the system. Look at what we have to say and verify for yourself if this applies for your..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more