I am an alumni student of Star Career Academy(graduated in 2004) I went back in 2013 for a "refresher" course in phlebotomy.It has absolutely changed my life for the better.
I can only speak highly of the faculty that is currently there, I worked with them closely and all were extremely helpful.I especially admire my instructor that taught me phlebotomy-Excellent, knowledgeable, educated- I could go on. It is worth the time when you put the time in. I have learned and grown from my experience and will continue to keep pursuing my dreams.
I have the school to thank for this!I will always be an advocate for this institution!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Every student should know that student handbooks represent contracts between students and their schools. If they do not follow them they can be liable for breach of contract. That being..."
- "Over the course of 126 days at La Petite, my 2 children suffered 36 reported injuries. When I requested a conference with higher management to discuss the problem, they..."
- "Let me break it down for folks in real life. I attended a 2 hours free class from FB at a local hotel. The speaker shared enough information with me..."
- "Your probaly thinking the grass at Penny Point across the street. The sooner you vacate this development, the better off you and you family will be. Living in Ocean Heights..."
- "My name is "disgusted consumer" and I'm an Amerihealth customer. #Q1SXXXXXXXXXXX. I'd like to inform you as to the status of your insurance business practices as they relate..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."