I am an alumni student of Star Career Academy(graduated in 2004) I went back in 2013 for a "refresher" course in phlebotomy.It has absolutely changed my life for the better.
I can only speak highly of the faculty that is currently there, I worked with them closely and all were extremely helpful.I especially admire my instructor that taught me phlebotomy-Excellent, knowledgeable, educated- I could go on. It is worth the time when you put the time in. I have learned and grown from my experience and will continue to keep pursuing my dreams.
I have the school to thank for this!I will always be an advocate for this institution!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Here's my review of Densmore's prep course: I decided to enroll the Densmore Consulting Prep Course for the 2014 UFE. My firm was not covering the cost of the course, so..."
- "I am taking my time and effort to write this review hoping that one less person could be saved from a unnecessary financial disaster. There is no free lunch. The..."
- "The Reginerative Permaculture school is a complete FRAUD. Permaculture is something one learns "hands on," for the same cost as provided by this UNACCREDITED "SCHOOL." Vlad claims the school is..."
- "My name is "disgusted consumer" and I'm an Amerihealth customer. #Q1SXXXXXXXXXXX. I'd like to inform you as to the status of your insurance business practices as they relate..."
- "Your probaly thinking the grass at Penny Point across the street. The sooner you vacate this development, the better off you and you family will be. Living in Ocean Heights..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."