Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

My name is Yos,

The management and staff at NCCT sucks , the supervisor Christal is never available to speak with nobody, they lie to you about the payments..they kept me on hold for 1 hr, and after Sheila answer the phone she put me on hold for about 30 more minutes was not helpful at all with my issues.

and plus they charge a $25 dollar fee for canceling it does not matter if it has not pass 24 hrs like usually.

another employee Lisa lied to me about my payment and the location of the test basically they all need a customer training since all they care about is the money and get you out of the phone..their test is pretty hard and the study packet is very expensive and it does not help you anyways.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $135. This person is overall dissatisfied with Star Career Academy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Star Career Academy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Star Career Academy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Star Career Academy?

Comments