1.9
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I went to the Newark Campus just weeks ago and was offered to attend school for free due to their bamboozled ways, Good thing I didn't take out another loan because the day I was to complete the paper work was the same day I seen that school on the news.. Wow 7 a.m.

Like you say the instructors we're great but those sneaky politicians we'll you know how the so call strong takes advantage of the so call weak...

They will answer to a higher authority... I've taken what they gave me and moved forward won't knock my hustle.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of a product or service from Star Career Academy. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $7000 and wants Star Career Academy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was taking advantage of the poor, lied about the course, crooks that stole their money and staff. Author liked the most fellow people whom i had the honor to encourage them and all of the students. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Star Career Academy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments